- Plan Your Visit
- About Us
- Special Programs
- Academy of the Sword
- Collection Highlights
- Collection Database
- Virtual Armory
- Museum Store
- Rent the Museum
A Knight to Remember
Saturday, November 16, 2013
7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
(VIP reception begins at 6:00 pm)
An evening you'll never forget!
A gala celebration of 83 years of Higgins history
Join us for a special once-in-a-lifetime evening
Tickets for A Knight to Remember are no longer available. We do hope that you will have the chance to visit the museum before the end of the year. See our calendar for information on other special programs.
A Knight to Remember will be held from 7:00 pm-9:30 pm with VIP reception beginning at 6:00 pm.
General Admission tickets include:
- wander our galleries and see our brand new exhibit, Knight to Remember.
- enjoy live entertainment featuring Jeremy Bell
- hors d'oeuvre and desserts
- one free drink - cash bar available
- share your memories and be a part of Higgins history
VIP Admission includes everything included with General Admission plus:
- early admission beginning at 6:00 pm
- sumptuous hors d'oeuvre and open bar (until 7:00 pm)
- bid for the chance to open a bottle of champagne with a sword
- a limited edition Higgins souvenir
Dress to impress - kilts optional!
Thank you to our sponsors for the evening
|The Berry Financial Group of Wells Fargo Advisors|
|Bay State Savings Bank||Fletcher Tilton PC|
|Leadership Transitions||Pilgrim Bay Insurance|
|RDW Group||United Bank|
|Benefit Development Group||Tina Bilazarian Realtors|
|Industrial Packaging||WB Mason|
|Non-profit Partner Sponsors|
|Girl Scouts of Central & Western MA||Hanover Theatre|
|Worcester Center for Crafts|