- Plan Your Visit
- About Us
- Special Programs
- Academy of the Sword
- Collection Highlights
- Collection Database
- Virtual Armory
- Museum Store
- Rent the Museum
2013 List of Participating Breweries:
Battle Road Brewing Company
Berkshire Brewing Company - just added 9/19/2013
Blue Hills Brewery
Boulevard Brewing Company
Clown Shoes Beer
Down the Road Brewery
Goose Island Beer Company
Ithaca Beer Company
Jack's Abby Brewing
Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company
John Harvard's Brew House
Kretschmann Brewing Company
Lefty's Brewing Company
Magic Hat Brewing Company
Narragansett Brewing Company
Sam Adams - Boston Beer Company
Shipyard Brewing Company
Shock Top Brewing Company
Sierra Nevada Brewing Company
Slumbrew - Somerville Brewing Company
Wachusett Brewing Company
Note: List of brewers is subject to change. Check back for updates and additions.
Join us at 7:00 pm as Bruce Lucier of the Homebrew Emporium tells us why It's All About Mead and how to make it at home. Then at 7:30 pm, Norman Miller, Beer Nut, will help you plan your tour of New England's best craft breweries.
- This event is SOLD OUT. There are no more tickets available for the Festival of Ale, but mark your calendars now for A Knight to Remember on November 16, 2013.
- Individual and Member tickets include admission to the festival and all beer samples, the seminars, as well as admission to the museum galleries. Designated Driver tickets include admission and free soda!
There are no physical tickets for this event. On the night of the event, your party will simply check-in at the door with the name you gave while purchasing or the name listed on your PayPal account.
If you have any questions about the Festival of Ale or your ticket order, please contact Libbie at (508) 853-6015 ext. 12 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pint GlassesOnce again we are offering souvenir pint glasses for only $6 per glass. Pre-orders are no longer available, but there we do have a limited quanity of glasses available for sale at the event!
Pint glasses may not be used for sampling during the Festival of Ale. Glasses ordered in advance or purchased at the Festival will be available for pick-up in the lobby as you leave Festival. Glasses ordered online cannot be shipped and must be picked up during the Festival of Ale on September 21, 2013. Glasses and other Higgins memorabilia are also currently available in our Museum Store.
- All Advance Ticket sales are non-refundable, but tickets may be transferred to another party.
- All attendees must be 21 years of age or older -- we will be checking ID!
- Food will be available for purchase.
- This event will be held inside the Museum.
- Free parking available in our parking lot.