- Plan Your Visit
- About Us
- Special Programs
- Academy of the Sword
- Collection Highlights
- Collection Database
- Virtual Armory
- Museum Store
- Rent the Museum
HoursWhile the collection is moving in 2014, we're still open regular hours in 2013! More information about the Higgins' integration with the Worcester Art Museum.
Tuesday through Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
On December 31, 2013, the museum galleries and store will close at 3:45 p.m.
For 2013: The museum will be closed most Mondays and the following holidays: New Year's Day, Easter, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
The following Mondays the Museum will be open from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.: January 21st, February 18th, April 15th, November 11th, December 23rd, and December 30th.
- Adults (age 17+) $12.00
- Seniors (age 60+) $10.00
- College Students (with ID) $9.00
- Children (age 4 to 16) $8.00
- Children age 3 and under are FREE
Special Senior Citizen DiscountTuesdays are Senior Days at Higgins Armory. If you are 60 and older, you will be admitted for an extra dollar off the senior price every Tuesday (that’s just $9.00 per senior). You’ll also receive a 10% discount on all purchases in our Museum Store (excluding clearance). Offer only valid on purchases made on Tuesdays from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm. Be sure to mention this offer at the admission desk and in the Museum Store. No other discounts can be used in conjunction with either discount. Offer does not apply to group or special program admission rates.
Show your WOO Card and SavePublic Woo Card: Save $2 off Adult General Admission
College Woo Card: Save $5 off Adult General Admission
Tips to make the best of your visit
- Your touch, though meant to explore, will damage the arms and armor. Please do not to touch any of the objects in our collection. Visit Castle Quest, our large hands-on exhibit, for arms and armor that can be touched!
- With the Museum's closing coming at the end of December 2013, we are experiencing large crowds. Especially on weekends, you may experience a short wait to purchase tickets. On busier days, this line sometimes extends outside the building. Please dress accordingly.
- Children age 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Photography is encouraged! Tripods are only permitted with special permission or during our Arms and Artists program. Share your photos on our Facebook and Flickr.
- Service animals are welcome, but pets should stay home.
- Large bags and coats are not permitted in the galleries. Please leave these items in our cloakroom or, for security, in your car during your visit.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the galleries. Snacks and drinks are available in the Museum Store. Our Information Desk staff would be happy to help you locate a restaurant nearby. Please do not smoke in the museum.
Higgins Armory Museum
100 Barber Avenue
Worcester, MA 01606